Friday, May 10, 2013

20 weeks

I am down to only 15 more weeks! Yay! I want these boys to be strong and healthy, but man I can't wait to not be pregnant! Things are just moving right along. I am now an uncomfortable size as things are stretching like never before. That second baby in there makes just a little bit of a difference... As I measure ~5 weeks big, I get to experience fun things like passing out when I lie on my back and Braxton Hicks contractions all day long...but he little guys are getting more active and I can feel them more and that makes it all worth it.

This week's appointment brought more good news as the boys keep growing. Clot is still there but doesn't seem to be causing problems. And things look stable enough that the doc said I can start going on some outings! So tomorrow we are stopping at Starbucks and then headed to the baby store to start planning this nursery. I have to do it from the comfort of the store wheelchair, not at all embarrassing, but at least I can leave the house. If all goes well with that, we can continue to add short seated things throughout the week. Still no lifting, no cleaning, etc, but it is a step forward! Yay! God is carrying us through this pregnancy, one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment