Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Week 14: Relief

I am finally having some relief!  Almost no nausea, and I think I'm already forgetting how absolutely terrible it was.  Which is wonderful for me since I am so anti-vomit/sickness.  REALLY need to forget those first months very quickly.  Ugh...  But I am able to go throughout my day without cringing at the thought of food, without hiding from certain smells, and without keeping crackers nearby.  AND I think I felt a baby flutter.  At least that's what I'm going with - I felt the baby move.  Not a kick but more like a little bubble or tickle.  Oh how incredible. :)

Our baby is now the size of a lemon!  Now, if you ask me, a lemon is a little smaller than a peach, but who am I to judge the baby size fruit analogy??  She is growing strong and continues to measure well above her true gestational age.  Her tiny little belly is already measuring 15 weeks!  Oh my, I'm going to have big babies.  We'll see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment